NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

is there another place to watch cause it never loads.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

AMAZING!!!!

The Voice over WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!!

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

My Ending

My ending would be that fact that he just blew himself up in the end :P

Faux - Chapter 2 Faux - Chapter 2

CANT AGREE WITH MOST PEOPLE.

I like it a lot. I love how you have it as a motion comic. It would be awesome as a animation but DAMN it is still good. I just wish you didnt end the chapter so soon. Keep up the work. Right now I think if you add animation and/or voiceovers it is extra gravy on the plate. Good work.

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

The Puppies

Very Kool. that is all I can say. sorry it is late.

StrollyNes StrollyNes

Animation good

I like your animation but as for drawings. Well your guys dont seem like they would belong in the same animation. it looks as if they are a couple different styles and not one uniform style.

KungFu DragonStyle kick KungFu DragonStyle kick

Things you should know

I like the background, I like the character, and I like the effects. But here is some critic that I hope you can learn from. One look at reference when you are drawing out a pose. The kick in the air no way anyone can hold that with his weight and center so far off balance. Two instead of just doing two images for your animation you should have done at least three. What you need is one in between. It would have been more believable if you added a motion blur frame at least. Something that tricks the eye into believing it saw something when it actually did not.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

AWESOME

That was Funny as hell. I think Utah would be Proud.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Great animation. just some crit on Link

only thing I would have to say is Link is not a girl so you didnt need to spend too much time on the hat. but Loved the animation fantastic.